Throughout the Las Vegas Valley, various organizations have created comprehensive COVID-19 resource guides and offered new programs to help those most in need in our community. Please see the resources below for more information about what organizations are providing services during this challenging time.
- FACE COVID
- Enterprise College Student Travel Assistance
- Battle Born Progress Resources Guide
- Guidance for Preparing Workplaces
- HUD Community Planning and Preparedness
- LVMPD Spring Break Crime Prevention
- Nevada Independent Resource Guide
- United States Government
- U-Haul College Student Storage Program
- Rainbow Helpers Personal Care Services
- Sustaining Services for Survivors
- Teamsters and ESEA Stronger Together Resources Guide
- LVMPD Sexual and Domestic Abuse Resources (English) (Spanish)
- Social Distancing: Apps for Seniors
Please note: United Way of Southern Nevada offers this website as a community resource and does not intend this to be an endorsement of listed events or services.