United Way of Southern Nevada stands in the center of our community ready to help our nonprofit partners meet the needs of our most vulnerable populations. We have opened a request for proposal for funding from the Emergency Assistance and Community Needs Fund. We invite all qualified nonprofits and local govt. units to request funds at uwsn.org/EACN.
We have provided additional resources below to support local businesses and nonprofits during this uncertain time.
- CARES Act Resource Guide - Vegas Chamber
- The Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act - Latin Chamber of Commerce (Spanish)
- Local Small Business Administration (SBA) District Office
- Resources for Your Business: loans, grants, and guidelines - Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
- Nevada Health Response Guidance for Businesses and Workforce
- SBA Loan Criteria - U.S. Small Business Administration