Does your student need support with online learning? Nevada students can get connected through Connecting Kids Nevada! The mission of the initiative is to connect every Nevada student in need with reliable internet and devices. Local families who need financial help with the internet or a computer device should call the Connecting Kids Nevada Family Support Center at 888-616-2476. If you need additional educational or childcare resources, please see the links below.
PARTNERS & RESOURCES
- Connecting Kids NV - Help with Devices and Internet for Distance Learning
- 10 Free Learning Websites For Kids
- ABCMouse Learning Academy Free Home Access
- Character Playbook Digital Lessons
- Lakeshore Free Lessons & Activities
- LVCCLD Resources For Learning At Home
- "Scouting At Home" Boy Scouts of America Las Vegas Area Council
- Virtual Field Trips
Get connected to help through Nevada 2-1-1! Dial 2-1-1 or 1-866-535-5654 or visit Nevada211.org.