Across the valley, various nonprofits and community organizations provide food resources to those experiencing food insecurity due to COVID-19. From mobile food markets to direct food delivery, our community partners can provide groceries, meals, and food vouchers for Southern Nevada families in need. If you need assistance with food, please contact the community partners and resources below.
*PARTNERS & RESOURCES
- Cappalappa Family/Moapa Valley Resource Center
- CCSD Food Sites
- Delivering with Dignity
- Free Food Pantries List
- Help for Seniors (60 years of age and older) - Call 702-765-4030 Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. For various food programs available to seniors
- HopeLink of Southern Nevada
- Jewish Family Service Agency
- Lutheran Social Services of Southern Nevada
- Project 150: Food and Hygiene Products for High School Students
- Share Village Las Vegas Food Distribution
- Three Square Emergency Food Distribution
- United Labor Agency of Nevada
Get connected to help through Nevada 2-1-1! Dial 2-1-1 or 1-866-535-5654 or visit Nevada211.org.
*Due to the overwhelming need for food, rent and mortgage, and utility assistance in our community, some organizations may be unable to process new assistance requests at this time and may place outstanding requests on a waiting list. We encourage those needing assistance to contact the organizations directly and periodically check the organizations' websites as new assistance may become available at any time.