Across the valley, various nonprofits and community organizations provide food resources to those experiencing food insecurity due to COVID-19. From mobile food markets to direct food delivery, our community partners can provide groceries, meals, and food vouchers for Southern Nevada families in need. If you need assistance with food, please contact the community partners and resources below.
PARTNERS & RESOURCES
- CCSD Food Sites
- Delivering with Dignity
- Free Food Pantries List
- Help for Seniors (60 years of age and older) - Call 702-765-4030 Monday-Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. For various food programs available to seniors
- Project 150: Food and Hygiene Products for High School Students
- Share Village Las Vegas Food Distribution
- The Just One Project- Mobile Food Market
- Three Square Emergency Food Distribution
Get connected to help through Nevada 2-1-1! Dial 2-1-1 or 1-866-535-5654 or visit Nevada211.org.