In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the best practices are to wash your hands frequently, avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, wear face coverings when out in public, and social distance as much as possible. Below we have provided credible local and national health information sources that provide current recommendations and regulations.
PARTNERS & RESOURCES
- Center for Disease Control
- Compassion Community Care Clinic
- Headspace: Free Mindfulness and Meditation App for Health Care Providers
- Manage COVID Anxiety
- Managing Mental Health During COVID-19
- Nevada 211 Coronavirus Resources
- Nevada Department of Health and Human Services
- Nevada Health Centers
- Nevada Health Link
- Route 91 Survivors Resources: 19 COVID Mental Health Resources
- Southern Nevada Health District
- Southern Nevada Health District COVID-19 Testing Sites
Get connected to help through Nevada 2-1-1! Dial 2-1-1 or 1-866-535-5654 or visit Nevada211.org.