Do you need help finding work, changing your career path, or exploring new job options? United Way of Southern Nevada has community partners across the valley who provide essential job training, career coaching, and workforce readiness programs. Please see our community partners and resources below for more information about local job resources and opportunities available.
PARTNERS & RESOURCES
- 70 Resources for Navigating Long-Term Unemployment and Finding Your Next Job
- Foundation for an Independent Tomorrow
- Goodwill Southern Nevada
- Help of Southern Nevada
- Nevada Job Connect
- Nevada Partners
- Nevada SkillsMatch
- Novo Resume - Tips to Landing Your Next Job
- Sierra Nevada Job Corps Center
- Workforce Connections One-Stop Career Center
- Youth Advocate Programs
Get connected to help through Nevada 2-1-1! Dial 2-1-1 or 1-866-535-5654 or visit Nevada211.org.
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR WAYS OUR PARTNERS CAN HELP YOU!