Do you need assistance paying for rent or housing? Governor Steve Sisolak has announced the extension of Nevada's eviction moratorium until March 31, 2021. Tenants may also be protected by the national moratorium on most evictions issued by the CDC through December 31, 2020. If you have questions about your rights as a tenant, contact the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada at 702-386-1070 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our community partners and local resources listed below for more information about local rent and housing assistance.
*PARTNERS & RESOURCES
- ECDC- African Community Center
- Cappalappa Family/Moapa Valley Resource Center
- CDC Eviction Moratorium
- CDC Eviction Declaration Form
- Clark County CARES Housing Assistance Program (CHAP)
- Help Hope Home COVID-19 Guide
- Help Hope Home: Homeless Resources
- HELP of Southern Nevada
- Homeowner Connect
- Homie Helps
- HopeLink of Southern Nevada
- Jewish Family Service Agency
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada- What To Know About Evictions
- Lutheran Social Services of Southern Nevada
- Southern Nevada CHIPS
- The CSN Foundation- Providing rent assistance to CSN students impacted by COVID-19.
- The Cupcake Girls- Providing rent and mortgage assistance to sex trafficking survivors and individuals employed in the adult industry.
Get connected to help through Nevada 2-1-1! Dial 2-1-1 or 1-866-535-5654 or visit Nevada211.org.
*Due to the overwhelming need for food, rent and mortgage, and utility assistance in our community, some organizations may be unable to process new assistance requests at this time and may place outstanding requests on a waiting list. We encourage those needing assistance to contact the organizations directly and periodically check the organizations' websites as new assistance may become available at any time.