Do you need assistance paying for rent or housing? While the Nevada eviction moratorium is ending, tenants may still be protected by the national moratorium on most evictions issued by the CDC through December 31, 2020. If you have questions about your rights as a tenant, contact the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada at 702-386-1070 or email@example.com. Please see our community partners and local resources listed below for more information about local rent and housing assistance.
PARTNERS & RESOURCES
- Clark County CARES Housing Assistance Program
- Help Hope Home COVID-19 Guide
- Help Hope Home: Homeless Resources
- Homie Helps
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada- What To Know About Evictions
- National Health Care for the Homeless Council
Get connected to help through Nevada 2-1-1! Dial 2-1-1 or 1-866-535-5654 or visit Nevada211.org.