During this time of crisis, our local utility organizations have stepped up to help their customers. Many of these organizations provide alternative payment plans or direct assistance programs to help individuals and families impacted by COVID-19 with utility expenses. If you need help paying for utility services, please visit the links below for more information.
*PARTNERS & RESOURCES
- HELP of Southern Nevada
- HopeLink of Southern Nevada
- Jewish Family Service Agency
- Las Vegas Valley Water District
- NV Energy COVID-19 Assistance
- NV Energy Project REACH
- Southwest Gas Energy Share Program
- The CSN Foundation- Providing utility assistance to CSN students impacted by COVID-19.
- The Cupcake Girls- Providing utility assistance to sex trafficking survivors and individuals employed in the adult industry.
- Southern Nevada CHIPS
Get connected to help through Nevada 2-1-1! Dial 2-1-1 or 1-866-535-5654 or visit Nevada211.org.
*Due to the overwhelming need for food, rent and mortgage, and utility assistance in our community, some organizations may be unable to process new assistance requests at this time and may place outstanding requests on a waiting list. We encourage those needing assistance to contact the organizations directly and periodically check the organizations' websites as new assistance may become available at any time.